Scale model of the Banjica Concetracion Camp
- Material: wood, cardboard
The building formerly used by the 18th Infantry Regiment of the Army of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia was turned in to a concentration camp. It was surrounded by other barracks, which provided additional security coverage. After minor construction work, in summer 1941, the concentration camp assumed its recognizable form, which it would retain throughout the war years, until its abolition on October 4/5, 1944.