- Site: Unknown
- Period: Middle Ages
- Date: late 12th-early 13th centuries
- Material: bronze
- Technique: casting, incision
- Dimensions: 10,5 х 7 х 1,1 cm
- Inventory number: AS 1995
On the one side of this reliquary is a cast representation of the Crucifixion surrounded by medallions containing busts of saints. Above Christ's nimbus is the monogram IX (Jesus Christ) and under his hands is an illegible inscription. On the other side of the reliquary is the Virgin with Child on her left arm, surrounded by busts of saints in medallions. The two-line text on the transverse arms of the cross is not legible. This type of reliquary, particularly popular in Russia, was made in the Kiev workshops until the invasion of the Tatars in 1240. Their frequent occurrence in the territory of Belgrade should be probably attributed to the Russians who, led by Prince Rostislav Mihailovich of Chernygorsk, the first governor of Slavonia and Mačva, settled in these territories in the middle of the 13th century.